Resources for Our Pregnant Patients
We recommend that you choose a Primary Obstetrician whom you will see for the majority of your prenatal visits. Since your primary obstetrician may not be on call the day you have your baby, please try and meet all or some of the other physicians in our office.
As with many obstetrical practices, there are other physicians who are occasionally a part of our obstetrical rotation, covering some nights and weekends.
- Congratulations and Welcome!
- Patient Telephone Information Sheet
- Pregnancy Calendar
- Common Pregnancy Questions
- Recommendations for Diet Management of Nausea and Vomiting in Pregnancy
- Weight Gain During Pregnancy
- ACOG Patient Information
- Leg Cramps During Pregnancy
- Food Safety for Moms-To-Be
- What You Need TO Know About Mercury in Fish & Shellfish
- Recommended Daily Dietary Allowances for Adult Pregnant and Lactating Women
- The Pregnancy Environmental Hotline
- Wellness Center Childbirth Education
- Screening for Genetic Disorders
- Prenatal Screening for Down Syndrome
- Cystic Fibrosis Carrier Status
- Disability Due to Pregnancy and Delivery
- Insurance & Financial Information
- Pregnancy Medication List
- Genetic Testing Consent
- Understanding your insurance coverage for Genetic Testing
You will need the Adobe Reader to view and print these documents.