This information is updated as of June, 2021
Office Visitor Policy
Patients and Visitors:
- Regardless of vaccination status, must wear a hospital or office issued mask.
- Must pass through one of the NWH screening check points and obtain a pass, if coming to NWH.
- Effective June 15th Wellesley Women’s Care will permit one visitor per patient to accompany them to an appointment if needed.
- To continue to support social distancing in our waiting rooms, all visitors must wait:
- In the hallway outside our Newton office
- In your car if you are at our Walpole, Newton-Corner office or Natick
- In the common waiting room at our Waltham location
- At this time, children are not permitted at any location. Please arrange childcare.
- Exception: Post- Partum patients, scheduled for a visit up to 6 weeks after delivery.
- We ask that you do not keep your appointment or bring a visitor if your or they are feeling unwell, at all.
- We ask that you answer the COVID-19 questions honestly and completely, to ensure the safety of our patients, providers and staff.
Checking in for your appointment at all our satellite offices
Call 617-597-1430 to check-in BEFORE entering our offices.
Check-in at our Newton-Wellesley location:
Please proceed to one of the 3 screening locations within the hospital to be screened and receive a visitor pass. You will be asked to return to a screening station if you present to our office without a visitor pass.
COVID Questionnaires and screenings
MGB/ NWH will continue to send you the COVID screening questions with your e-check in email 72 hours prior to your appointment.
Our practice will also send you specific check-in details 24 hours prior to your appointment, PLEASE READ THEM.
PLEASE respond to the questionnaire sent to you via the PATIENT GATEWAY portal upon receipt. We will be calling all patients who do not respond on line.
We understand this may seem repetitive, but it is necessary to keep you and us all safe and comfortable while receiving the quality healthcare you deserve.