We ask that all our patients keep your record updated by completing some paperwork prior to your appointment and bring it with you. Do not mail this information.
If you do not have your paperwork completed prior to your appointment, please arrive 15-20 minutes early to complete, otherwise your appointment may be delayed or rescheduled.
- Annual Exam
- New Patient Health Questionnaire
- New Pregnant Patients
Medical Record Release Request
- Request your records to be sent TO Wellesley Women's Care, if you are coming from a care provider OUTSIDE the Partners HealthCare system
- Request Wellesley Women’s Care release your records, TO outside the Partners HealthCare system
- Adolescent Consent to share information with Parent / Guardian
We ask that all patients bring with you:
- Current Insurance card(s)
- A referral, if required by your insurance carrier
- A list of current prescribed and OTC medications, vitamins and supplements
Wellesley Women’s Care is affiliated with Partners Healthcare System. If you are new and coming to us from outside this network, we will not have access to your previous medical records.
- Please bring with you, records that are relevant to your visit.
- If you are bringing ultrasound, MRI or any other imaging reports, DO NOT BRING films or CD’s. Reports only.